Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Terima Kasih ya !







I didn't get this for free ya, but i got this for a very special price from a friend.

And the next day i got this for my office pc.


I feel blessed being surrounded by people who really care about me & my family, I cherish all their thoughts and their love for us. It seems that we will always be in their hearts. They never forget to give something to us. No matter what it is, but the thought that counts. I really appreciate it & I am happy that I have all this people around me.

Thanks uolls.

3 comments:

hanys aleeya said...

wahhh sis.
seronokk nya.
tumpang gembira utk u :)

Julie said...

sama2 kasih..

luv u!

mommykaseh said...

wow!! tahniah...seronoknya dikelilingi org tersayang! u are such a gifted ppl!

btw, come to my blog http://kaseh-alphalipid.blogspot.com/

have u ever heard about Alpha Lipid Colostrum? Kolostrum dihasilkan dari New Zealand ni dihasilkan utk healthy people like us tapi secara kebetulan ramai yg berpenyalit spt gaout, kencing manis, darah tinggi, asma,migrain,usus,dll dapat khasiat dari kolostrum ni dan membantu penyembuhan mereka.Amazing kan?

seronknya bukan saja sihat, plus dpt jana pendapatan lumayan dgn Alpha Lipid ni.Caranya?come and join me as my buss partner...sambil menghebah2kan khasiat Alpha Lipid Kolostrum ni, kita buat duit ramai2.jgn terkejut, ramai leader yg dh dpt pendapatan sehingga 5-6 angka every month! amazing kan?
so...come and join us now..kalao tak ble lagi?plus 9/10 rezeki pon berpunca dr perniagaan...
come and ask me if there's anything you really need to know...i'm willing to help and guide:)

Ezra
ezira17@gmail.com
http://nurezira.fotopages.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin