Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Besides of having food tasting, we all celebrate sekali Mother's Day, senang citer jimat kos kan. hehehehehe. We bought this cute cake (habis huruf2 tu semua Aqil makan) & a card.

Happy Mother's Day once again to My Beloved Mama. I Love You So Much.






And I would like to wish HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, Special Dedicated to all this gorgeous mommy

My best cousin - Julie ( I learn a lot from you pasal anak2, thanks a lot)

My best friend - Nana, Uya (Congrats on your 3rd pregnancy), Layla, Lynda, Zarina, Iza & Zai (Mom to be, I'm sure you gonna be a great mom)

My good friend - Nurul, Sherry, Jas, Ratna, Dakish, Ed, Yus & Mas

My great internet friend - Cik dee, Storm, Baiti, Cemp, Mummyd, Spid, Che Ta, Tina, Adik, Aylin, Zuraihan & K.da

I hope I didn't left anyone. And to all my readers who is mom or mom to be Happy Mother's Day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too dear!

-Rat-

Jas said...

Baby,

Happy Mama's Day to you too darling!

Oh, comel cake tu, mana u beli?

ceritacherita said...

Jas,

I beli kat subang parade. My mom tak suka choc cake & cup cakes. So mmg nak cari span cake, punyala i mencari. last2 jumpa.

Nurul a.k.a Riko said...

Baby..

Hepi Mother's Day To U too. Kiut betul biler u ckp Aqil dok makan sumer huruf2 tu.

ceritacherita said...

nurul,

ha dia tinggalkan 2 huruf je utk mak aku, aku kata cake ni for opah. dia kata ha bday opah & aqil. aqil makan byk alphabet, opah makan 2 je.

Sherry said...

Baby.. happy mama's day to u too, darlin'...
cute jek aqil pi makan sumer tu.. hehehehe

Julie said...

happy mother's day, best cousin!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin