Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 15, 2010

Charles & Keith Sale

Sorry guys,  I'm suppose to up this entry last friday so that you guys can go shopping to C & K over the weekends,  but it's ok the Sale just started on last friday and will end not very soon.  Anyway i went to  C & K not recently but on Friday the deepavali.

They not having any sales at that time, but i manage to capture their new arrivals which is for me is so gorgeous.  How i wish i can wear all these higheels.  Well, i had a nice & unique feet that specially designed for me which will make me totally uncomfortable with those higheels.  gosh pity me right.  The moment my feet step on the higheels & try to cat walk for about 5 second it already make my feet feel  "ouch ouch" here and there.

Aren't they gorgeous?  Price range as usual RM100 - 150, I dont think the new arrivals have any discount too.
I always admire this girl wani who can always walk or even run on higheels,  she can shop for hours with 5 feet inch higheels.  girl i really adore you. Can you teach me how to walk with those killer higheels without feeling "ouch ouch" here and there?





From 11 November 2010 onwards
Charles & Keith Sale
Up to 50% Off

Well if you really love C & K shoes,  get up and rush to any C & K boutique now. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin